|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
Enabling the Xero Integration
1. login your Dragon Law account.
2. click the Settings icon () in the top navigation, then select My Account.
3. click on Integrations.
4. click on Connect.
5. click on Allow Access.
If you have connected your Dragon Law account with your Xero account, you can also give access to the Users of your Dragon law account. Just click on Give access to all members.
Once you have given access to all members, any users in your Dragon Law account will be able to create invoices in Xero.
Creating Invoices through Dragon Law
If you have connected your Dragon Law account with your Xero account, you can use the Xero function to creating invoices without leaving your document.
1. Under Create (⊕) in the top navigation, select one of the Xero Enabled Documents.
2. You can then fill in the information in the Document Builder and proceed until your document is finalised. If you need more guidance on how to create documents, check out this article here.
3. Click on create XERO Invoice.
4. Click on view XERO Invoice.
Who can create invoices? The document owner but also any admin in the account.
What stage should I create an invoice? The invoice can be generated before, during and after the e-signing process.
Check out this 1 min video on how to enable and use the Xero Integration.