|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
The Xero Integration enables you to generate invoices in Xero from certain Dragon Law documents.
Enabling the Xero Integration
1. login your Dragon Law account.
2. click the Settings icon () in the top navigation, then select My Account.
3. click on Integrations.
4. click on Connect.
5. click on Allow Access.
Creating Invoices through Dragon Law
If you have connected your Dragon Law account with your Xero account, you can use the Xero function to creating invoices without leaving your document.
1. Under Create (⊕) in the top navigation, select one of the "Xero Enabled Documents", either the Sale of Goods Agreement or the Supply of Services Agreement.
Currently, the Xero Integration works for two of our documents. We’re busy working on more!2.
2. You can then fill in the information in the Document Builder and proceed until your document is finalised. If you need more guidance around how to create documents, check out this article here.
3. Click on create XERO Invoice.
4. Click on view XERO Invoice.