|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
Now you can store your signature. You just have to draw it or upload an image as your signature. And once stored you’ll be able to use it to e-sign.
How do I store my signature?
1. login your Dragon Law account.
2. click the Settings icon () in the top navigation, then select My Account.
3. click on Personal Profile
4. click on ⊕ Add Signature on the lower right side of your screen
5. you can either Draw your signature or you can upload a picture of your signature (.jpg or .png format)
How do I replace my signature?
1. click on ⊖ next to your signature
2. click on Delete
3. store a new signature following the steps described above.
Tip: You can add your stamp next to your signature before you store it. Simply take a picture of the stamp next to it.