|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
With Dragon Law, you can improve the collaboration and documents sharing among team members and persons outside of your organization.
1/ Sharing rule with team members
Each organization can have two types of members:
- Admins, who can view and edit everything on their account.
- Users, who can only view and edit the document that they created or that was shared with them.
Click here to find out more about admins and users.
In order to share a document or a folder:
1. Go to the folder/document you want to share, click on the drop down menu and click Share;
2. Under Share Settings, the Admin may define the person and/or organization that will have access to that folder;
3. Admin can set which access will be allowed individually: view, edit, or both;
4. The User will receive a notification informing that the access was granted to this folder.
2/ Sharing rule with people outside of your organisation
You can also invite people outside of your organisation.
Click on + add invitation and enter the email address of the person.