|Plan Availability||Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
The webhooks allows the Dragon Law events in your document to create an action in a different application.
The events in your document are:
- document creation;
- document finished;
- invitation to sign; and
- document signed.
The what, when, and where to send can be configured by you in the app.
How to create the webhook?
1. Go to My Account in Settings and under Integrations > Webhooks, click on Create;
2. In this page, you will be able to name and attach the webhook, choose the document and select the event you want to track:
- Webhook name: Chose the name you want to give to the webhook;
- Webhook URL: Include the link informed by the webhook provider;
- Click in Test Webhooks;
- You can select whether this rule will be valid for all members of the organization, by clicking on Apply to documents created by all members of the organisation;
- Document(s): Select the document in which you want to apply this rule;
- Document events: Define which of these events, you want the action to be triggered;
- Click on Save.
How to manage the webhook?
1. Go to My Account in Settings and under Integrations > Webhooks, click on Manage webhooks;
2. You will be able to:
- Edit the webhook;
- See a log of webhook activities; and
- Delete a webhook.