|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
You can upload your own documents on to the Dragon Law app to e-sign them. You can use this feature to upload your documents and send them to anyone for e-signing.
How to upload and e-sign your documents
1. Click on ⊕ CREATE and under Upload and Sign, click on create to upload your document in the format indicated (pdf, jpg, png, or gif);
Note: you can upload more than one file at a time and rename it.
2. Indicate the number of signatories. If more than one person is going to sign the document, change the number of signing parties;
3. Add the signing parties;
4. Add the signatories' details under Who should sign on the top right side of the screen;
5. Place the signatures. You can place only the signature field or both the name and signature fields;
6. E-sign your document(s). Click here to find out more about e-signing.