|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Lite||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
Your Dragon Law account is linked to a company name. If your company is part of a group and you would like to create documents under a different company name, you can add an organisation to your account.
How to add organisations to your account
1. Go to My Account in Settings and under Subscription, click on Manage Subscription;
2. Under Additional affiliated organisations and user seats, go to Additional Organisation Yearly, and from the dropdown menu, select the number of additional organisations, and click on Proceed to checkout;
4. Enter your credit or debit card details and click on Add card and complete purchase.
Note: the price of the additional organisations will be prorated to match the end of your subscription.
How to set up organisations to your account
1. Go to My Account in Settings and under Subscription, click on Set up new organisation
2. You can then fill in the information required and click on Save to set up your org.